Harold's Angels

Pink is now our favorite color!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

T-Shirt and Race Day Details

Hello team!

I've got a lot of information to share with you, so please read all the way through to the end.

First, the t-shirts are in!!! You can get your t-shirt one of two ways.

1. Pick up on race day (see below for where).

2. Email me and I'll arrange to meet you/bring you your shirt. We live in Huntersville and my office is near the old Coliseum (off of Tyvola). If you'd like to stop by the office and pick up your shirt just give me a call at 704-954-1684 on Wed or Thurs. I will be out of the office on Friday.
Race Day Details

We will meet at 7:00 on the corner of Irwin and 5th Street. This is the far corner of the expo area. The survivor photo is at 7:20 (at the stage) and the competitive race starts at 7:30.
For all general race details please visit the Komen website at http://www.komencharlotte.org/raceforthecure.

A few things to remember on race day:
1. Carpool if at all possible.
2. Avoid coming into town on Trade, the street will be closed. Coming into town off of 277 is your best bet since 77 is currently being paved in the middle of town.
3. Bring cash for parking. Not all lots are free on the weekend.
4. Please do not wear pink hats or shirts unless you are a survivor.
5. If you are a competitive runner you can pick up your chip in the registration area (in front of the Doubletree). Remember to TURN IT IN, or you will be charged.

And most importantly....have fun!

I hope to get to see you all at 7. I've got race committee duties that day too, but I hope to be able to stop by. If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Jessica Messer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats